Regenerative Medicine is a safe, nonsurgical solution that aids the body’s ability to heal damaged tissue. This can be used to treat injuries to muscle, ligament, tendon, or cartilage.
Conditions treated through Regenerative Medicine
- Knee, hip, and other joint osteoarthritis
- Chronic partial Rotator Cuff tears
- Tendon injuries such as Tennis Elbow, Achilles tendonitis, Trochanteric Bursitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Partial muscle tears
- Cartilage (meniscal) tears in the knee
- Muscle strains
- Chronic tendon and ligament injuries
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
Central Florida Bone and Joint Institute offers Platelet Rich Plasma therapy. This is a process where we harvest special healing growth factors from your own blood that can then be delivered to areas with poor healing potential
The treatment is done in the office and takes less than 1 hour to perform.
PRP may not be covered by your insurance. If you have any questions regarding your coverage, please ask your insurance carrier for details. We do offer alternative payment options.
Please call (386)775-2012 to schedule a consultation for Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy